Contact Us Today 314-313-6022

Advanced Medical Directives

Who Can Make Medical Decisions for Me If I Am Incapacitated?

The person who makes medical decisions on your behalf if you are incapacitated is your power of attorney. In general, individuals name a closely related family member to fulfill this role.

You may want to appoint the following individuals to act as your power of attorney:

  • Spouse
  • Adult children
  • Parents
  • Grandparents
  • Siblings

This appointment is an important one. Choose this role carefully, and only select someone you trust to carry out your wishes.

Contact Me Today

The Law Office of Keya M. Reed LLC is committed to answering your questions about Criminal Law, Estate Planning, Family Law, Juvenile Law, and Special Education Law issues in Missouri.

We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact me today to schedule an appointment.

By Appointment Only


Book an Appointment